Sunday, April 10, 2016

Sweet Girl

Hello everybody and happy Sunday here at Live and Love Crafts!

♥♥♥ 

Franz here, with a super sweet Saturated Canary girl who is part of a set called "Faces".
I think she's so sweet, she reminds me of Cinderella! So I coloured her dress in blue tones:
(Image: Saturated Canary - Faces Pack)

Since she is so lovely and sweet, I thought to create a very romantic card for her  and I used shabby papers from Pion Design, doilies, roses and some butterflies from a Maja Design Paper:

(Image: Saturated Canary - Faces Pack)

I coloured her with my Copics in quite bright colours, but I made the background using warm greys to give to the image a vintage touch.
I used a combination of Confetti and Smooshy Technique to colour my background, love this technique combo so much!

 (Image: Saturated Canary - Faces Pack)
  
♥ ♥ ♥
I wish you all a wonderful day :)

Thank you so much for stopping by,
Hugs,
Franz.





Products used:

2 comments: