Sunday, April 17, 2016

Fairy Again...

Hello everyone,
time flies, another week has gone and here I am with another post!

♥♥♥ 

Today I have a Mo Manning little fairy for you, she's part of a pack called "three baby fairies" and I think is one of the first Mo Manning images I've bought, I totally fall in love with Mo's baby fairies!




I coloured her with my copics and I used a bright pink for her little dress and for the flower, but a delicate blond for her hair, she's a baby!




I cut her out from the sheet to create my card, just to make something a little different.
She is sitting on a lovely lace and on the shabby chiffon ruffle trim!
I used Maja Design Papers from the "Coffee in the arbour" Collection, I love the pink and green tones

of this papers!


  
♥ ♥ ♥

I wish you all a relaxing Sunday :)

Thank you so much for stopping by,
Hugs,





Products used:
  

1 comment: