Saturday, April 9, 2016

♥ Bags Of Fun ♥

Hi There 
Debbie here today to share my project with you :D

I had such a great time creating this, as I was able to go back to my roots and dig out things I havent touched for ages and make a complete utter MESS of my craft room, making my own crafty potions and sprays!!! Yeah Im back :D!!
I do forget what I have stashed away.


I dug out my Embossing Powders, sprays....(yes what goes around comes around)!!but I had to make my own with Mica and DI's and a Mini Mister, but its all the same in the end. 

For the flowers and leaves I used DooHickey Dies Peony and Rose Leaf

Papers are Maja Design Enjoying Outdoors

Here I sprinkled with Frantage Shabby White and Gold and added Mica Fragments
and finished with White Acrylic paint to the tips
Everything is....hee hee yeah you know what Im going to say!!!
Listed below
Have a wonderful weekend
Lots of Hugs
Debbie xx



6 comments:

  1. Debbie fantastic bag. The color scheme looks so great, and the flowers and papers are so beautiful.
    Best regards Petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beatiful bag Debbie!
    The design and the colours are smashing as always <3
    Thanks for sharing your lovely art!
    Hugs/Lillemor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it when you did deep and mess up the craft room, this looks gorgeous!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete