Friday, April 17, 2015

The beauty of the cherry blossom


Good morning! It's Heidi here today blogging a card made for the theme "cherry blossom", 
Some years ago I lived and worked in Japan. And in Japan they don't have only one single cherry tree in their gardens, but you find hundreds of them in the parks. And the view of all these cherry trees in blossom is the most beautiful sight I have seen. 


Like the rest of the DT I have been inspired by the colour of the cherry tree blossom.
I have used papers from Pion Design's collection "Paris Flee Market" together with a doily, cheese cloth, tulle, lace, pearl string and flowers.


Unfortunatly this is my last blog post for LLC. I have had an amazing year in the design team with a lot of funny challenges. Thank you Sandra for letting me be a part of this wonderful design team!
And a big thanks to all you followers for all the postive feed backs I have got from you!
I hope you in the future will like to keep on following my work in my blog or in my gallery at the Facebook.


Goodbye for now!
Hugs, Heidi


1 comment:

  1. So pretty this is gorgeous love that die arrangement its such a great idea Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete