Sunday, April 5, 2015

♥ Happy Easter & Vintage Wedding ♥

Hello Everyone!

At first we want to wish you all a

HAPPY EASTER!!!

Have lovely days with all your family!

Today Diana is here to show you the last inspiration with the wonderful new Vintage Wedding Papers from Pion Design. It has come to me in m mind seriously yesterday that my ppst is on Easter Sunday. Otherwise I would prefer to make you an Easter card! But it is a wedding card nevertheless! * lol *
At this point I would also thanks again dear Debbie, who has represented me here the last 6 weeks so gorgeous with her stunning creations! ♥

♥ ♥ ♥







♥ ♥ ♥

Have al a lovely day!

Big Higs

2 comments:

  1. Just so beautiful these wedding cards have been amazing the papers are just stunning. Happy Easter Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards for anyone on their special day. Love the web site :)

    ReplyDelete