Monday, March 23, 2015

Strawberries and Cream

Hello Everyone,

Do you love strawberries and cream, yum yum I do and when Sandy chose the theme this week as "Reprint" I knew exactly what image I was going to use.  Very different for me but I love how this has turned out. As the image was all about strawberries I have used the Dutch Doobadoo stencil and made up the strawberry gift box to go with the card.


The image is from Reprint's Romance Labels and the paper I used is called Sweet Roses.

I added a little chunky white frantage to the image. 


I have used the gorgeous Marie Therese lace in Grey and also added some pearl crotchet trim lace.

The flower arrangement is made up of flower spray, 20mm roses, cosmos flowers, kort and godt curly roses and shabby seam binding.  There is also a little garden spade charm in there too :)




I first added shabby white frantage to the Dutch Doobadoo "Hello Sunshine" and then I stippled some structure paste for texture.



Here's my strawberry gift box which opens when you untie the bow.

I made the green leaf and then added an inner leaf made out the matching Reprint paper.  



I added red berries to the centre.


Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! All the papers, trims and embellishments look perfect together. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So unusual. Very beautiful and delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete