Saturday, October 11, 2014

Stars & Skates

Good morning everyone!
It's me, Heidi, here today sharing my opposite card with you.
I have used summer papers from Maja Design to make a Christmas card.


Light green pattern papers suits well for a Christmas card. Together with white cardstock, the new cool rusty stars in different sizes and twine it gets rather cool :-)


I have sewn seams around the edges of the papers with my sewing machine before I distressed the edges and added some white Gesso. I have also added a little bit of Gesso to the rusty stars.


Wishing you all a wonderful, creative weekend!
Hugs from Heidi

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and stylish card! Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful a fab design stunning Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete