Monday, October 20, 2014

In the Bleak Mid Winter

Morning,

Well what a whirlwind of a weekend.  I don't think I've slept since Thursday.  If you want to know why, pop over to my blog and you could win some candy :)

Well have you seen the new Maja Design papers, oh yum yum.  I personally love black and white so I just totally adore these papers.

I have used the image from the 12x12 Diecut sheet.  I have also used On Christmas Morning and Wrapped in Old Newspaper. Soooo gorgeous, so can you guess this week's theme at LLC..... ummmm what could it be.......it's sentiments. Hehe; I had you there, didn't I?!!!
As you can see, I have got lots of sentiments on my card.
Can you spot the bells, hehehe I added them to the centres of the snowflakes.  They come in 3 sizes and I used all 3.

I have also positioned a little Angel and a star pin to the left, just sitting on the organza pearl ribbon and Zoe lace.


I have also used one of the new Melissa Frances Chalk Talk Bags and added a sentiment onto the Noor Design Tag from the Stempleglede Christmas Stamp Set.  It's finished off with two ringing bells, seam binding and natural hemp cord.

You will also notice the chalk board frame.  I wrote Warm Wishes using a jelly roll white pen.


The image is framed in a Noor Design frame and some 2mm pearl string added.



The flower arrangement is made up of a white apple, chrysanthemum's, black berries, frosted berries and oh have you seen the new straws, yes straws, lol.  I have used the Damask ones in black.  Sooo cool.


A close up of the corner of the paper, where you can see the bird feeder covered in snow.


A close up of those straws......oh and a strip of filmstrip.

Hugs

Tracy

Follow Me on Pinterest


3 comments:

  1. a amazing work!!!
    i love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just amazing this must be one of the most beautiful cards ever wonderful Love and Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a fantastic card - so much going on and so eye catching!!!

    ReplyDelete