Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Framed It

Morning everyone, Becky here today.

My original plan was to use one of the gorgeous Applique resin frames that Sandy stocks, but the design of the card just took over, I love it when that happens, and instead of using a frame as such, I have used the Pearl Lace With Beads to frame the image. 


I have coloured Love Balloons from Lili Of The Valley with my inktense pencils. All of the LLC goodies are listed at the end of the post, just click on the thumbnail to go to the store.


I have covered the balloon and some of the surrounding DP with clear crackle glaze, the pictures don't pick it up too well, but it does give it a slightly different dimension in real life.


Thanks for stopping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx


2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card I love this image and wow Becky's design is stunning that lace and pearl frame is gorgeous love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I have a label maker and never think to use it. Your card is great inspiration to get it out and use it! I love the image and your coloring is fabulous. The embellishments and detail on this card are outstanding. I'm saving this one to my desktop to admire a bit longer. :) Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete