Sunday, September 21, 2014

Christmas Sparkle

Good morning and happy Sunday everyone! Today it's my, DeeDee's, turn to show you the last sparkling inspiration for this week! And of course when I hear the word sparkling a Christmas card comes to my mind! *g* The image is from Magnolia and I used Magnolia and Pion Design papers.

♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥

The cinnamon stick I've brushed with Snow tex and I then sprinkled the Glamor Dust over it and allowed it to dry. You would not believe how great this sparkles !!! I love it!


♥ ♥ ♥

A beautiful resin angel


♥ ♥ ♥

Here I have brushed the trees with gesso and I then sprinkled some Twinkles Diamond Dust over them and let it dry again.


♥ ♥ ♥

The Tilda I coloured with Distress Reinkesr and my new Distress Markers. On the Poinsettia I applied some Stickles StarDust and around the image little pearls with Liquid Pearls.


♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥

You see I have used lots of different sparkle on this card. I love glitter! *g*
So that's all from me today. Hope you like my card!

Big Hugs

♥ ♥ ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment