Wednesday, June 18, 2014

My Precious Daughter

Morning everyone, Becky here today with my card using Pion Designs gorgeous new collection 'My Precious Daughter', I'm sure that this collection was made for me!

I'm a bit late as I'm still not able to do too much at once, and I ended up falling asleep for 2 hours yesterday, and then everytime I tried to venture into my craft room my daughter, aka my shadow, followed me in and as I was making her birthday card we had to keep coming out again.

But here it is, my precious daughter, Grace, is seven on Sunday. It's scary how quickly they grow up.


I have coloured Miss Personality in with Inktense pencils, added some glamour dust to her tights and sprinkled some chunky white frantage aroud her too.


I have distressed all of the edges of the paper with a Tim Holtz tool. There are links to everything at the end of the post.


Here's a quick arty shot.

Hugs,

Becky xx


1 comment: