Monday, June 2, 2014

Frantage

Morning,

And here we are again...... Monday.  Less than 3 weeks to my holiday, eeekkkkk, and I have a long list of to do's.........lol.

OK, so it's Monday and a new week at LLC and a new theme, ummm I've forgotten it, lol.  Oh yeah I know, I know, it's that fabulous embossing stuff....."FRANTAGE".  Speaking of which, if your new to this term and please check out the video HERE and you will be amazed at it's many uses and also many colours to choose from.

Soooo, here's my card and I have used a Saturated Canary image called Emma and a selection of Maya Design papers; Frost Basics 4th December, (not just for Christmas), and Vintage Autumn Basics III and V.  Of course the image has some frantage round the edges, I have used the Chunky Whtie.


I have used the new Melissa Frances lace doily to the top left and the heart shape doily to the right.  The lace through the centre is called  Fleurie.


I have used the large Chrysanthemum and added a 10mm two tone rose to the centre.  I have also added a 30mm wild rose, 20, 15 and 10 and mm open roses, Kort and Godt curly roses in pink and some foam flower sprays and finished with some hip roses. 

I have also added a prima zip pull with the word BEAUTY on.


The butterfly is from the Pion Design Studio of Memories cut out sheet, but I'm sure I don't need to tell you that anymore, lol.  I have added an ornate brad to the centre and some gesso on the edges.  

Just under the butterfly is one of the new prima resin pieces from the Key to my heart set.


I have added some shabby ruffle trim to the bottom of the card.


Here's the card with the tag pulled out and you will see that I added the smallest butterfly to the corner of the Noor Design Tag.


Here's a better view of the wording by Little Darlings Rubber Stamps with the gorgeous and famous Shabby Vintage Seam Binding by Sandy :)

Oh, oh, oh, I nearly forget the little charm handing from the tag, she is called "Best Friends".



Have a good week everyone.

Hugs Tracy x
Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Just amazing the embellishments are out of this world and loving that stamp she's gorgeous love and happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO This is stunning, so many lovely details, I love it! This is really a very nice card, so much to see and to enjoy, wonderful colours,a cute image and the flowers....och the flowers a gorgeous!
    I enjoyed it very much just looking at this creation, hugs from the Netherlands,
    liefs Hanny♥,
    http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete