Monday, March 3, 2014

Femininity

Hello Everyone,

A new week at Live and Love Crafts and as 8th March is International Women's Day the theme set for the week is "Femininity".  I have chosen a Magnolia image for this theme, "Tilda with Fantasy Flower", isn't she gorgeous.  I have coloured her using Distress Markers.

A mix of Pion Design papers, A Day In May White Blossom and Pion Design Floral Frames  Viola.  I love lilac and green together, one of my many favourite colour combinations.


Sandy has some fabulous new charms in store and I have chosen this little spade, isn't it oh soooo cute.  The tag is tied with some of Sandy's must be famous by now seam binding and finished with a 20mm two tone rose, love the two tone roses.


I have also added another Graphic45 butterfly and added a bauble to the centre, love how the metal tassles drape down.  I also added some cheese cloth and used my copic airbrush system to change the colour.


My artsy photograph.


Oops there's another.....


The flower arrangement consisting of foam flowers, flower spray in white, frosted berries, white poppies, large flower bud, kort and godt rolled roses, 20 and 10mm roses, dashings of gesso and vintage pearl pins.

The butterfly just above the flower arrangement was made using the Noor Design Vintage Butterfly Die.



Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. What a stunning card, very beautiful, full of gorgeous goodies.
    Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful card takes ages to take in all the detail loving the flower arrangement and that gorgeous butterfly Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

    ReplyDelete