Friday, September 6, 2013

Holy Happy Christmas!

 So this week, at LLC, we have been bringing you inspiration for the new Pion Papers called "Wintertime in Swedish Lapland".  One of my absolute favorite things about this set is the incredible vintage images created for this collection.  They almost make the card up for you.  :)  Well between that, a few embellie's and a couple of WOC flowers.  hee hee

  What Christmas card can't do without a few poinsettia's?  I've distressed them with cocoa Momento ink and then added a few Wild Orchid Crafts flowers around them.  You can just see a piece of "Madame de Pompadour" lace peeking from around back.


 This mini book was so easy and fun.  I know some time over the past few months I quickly skimmed over a mini book tutorial on Pinterest but remembered nothing.  LOL!  So I just kind of made it up as I went along but they are pretty simple and I'll definitely be making more.  As I was working on my card I took a break to hop around and noticed another teammie, Alyce, using a book too.  Hey maybe we'll start something?!  Or maybe it's already started and I just noticed.  LOL!


Last but not least, the sweetest little shabby Angels were the perfect finishing embellie's.  Given that the Christmas card season is just around the corner (GASP!!!), I may need to restock these cuties!


So there you have it!!  Didn't the DT do an amazing job this week?  Love it all!!

Well I hope you get in some crafting time this weekend.  I know I will be!!
Thanks for stopping by!!


4 comments: