Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I see trees of green...

A very Good Morning Everyone,
It's Sandy here, to post Tina's take on "What a wonderful world".

As you probably know by now, every week we have a special theme here at LLC. We run a loooooong list with different theme suggestions. One of them, which we hadn't done already was to use a song as inspiration and though I'm sure it'd have been fun as well to see which song everyone would pick if they got to choose, I love seeing  the DT Member's different takes on the same theme, so that's why I picked a song for them. :-)

I decided to go with "What a wonderful world" because 1) I think it's such a beautiful song and 2) it's open to a whole lot of interpretations.

Just like Tracy yesterday, Tina was inspired by the words about the green trees and the roses.
If you would like to check out the complete lyrics of the song, you can do so HERE.

And here you watch Louis Armstrong singing it:

 Here's Tina's card:
Tina has used her favourite papers at the moment; Maja Design's limited collection Sofiero.
And they are not just Tina's favorites... as a matter of fact the whole LLC DT is in looooooove with these papers.

Here's another view of the card, hanging on the oh so shabby but gorgeous Melissa Frances hanger:
 

 Thanks for stopping by today, and please pop by tomorrow again to see what wonderfulness Becky is bringing us.

Hugs from
Tina & Sandy




4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous piece Tina! :) I love the soft pink color you've used. And I LOVE all the flowers and how well they're put together :) I particularly like the one a bit to the right (is that one hand made?) :)

    Hugs
    Evelina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piękna delikatna karteczka:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely - a delightful image, and one of my favourite songs!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete