Saturday, June 29, 2013

Loving Birthday Wishes

Good Eve Everyone,
It's Sandy here; sorry I'm late with today's post. I've been working on the website most of the day. Grrr...technology you can't live with it, you can't live without it! LOL
I'm working on implementing some changes to the international shipping charges that I've been wanting to do some for quite some time. I do apologize for the inconvenience with the website being offline, but I thought I'd try to get this done before Sofiero gets here...

Yes! I ordered Maja's new LIMITED collection as soon as it became available, and it has shipped from Sweden, so it should arrive mid next week or at the end of the week at the latest.

Over to today's card. It's a quickie, but I had fun combining Maja, Pion and Riddersholm:
The beautiful image is from Pion Design's latest collection, Vintage Garden. The middle panel is also from Pion, it's Purple Wallapapers from my favourite collection, Alma's Sewing Room. The borders were cut from the backside of Maja Design's 1922 and the large square is from "Love Conquers All" of the Crea Diem collection, which I'll be getting restock of next week. The gorgeous sentiment is from Riddersholm Design.
 Tried something new today, i.e. "schabbotaging" the satin ribbon with some frantage, as DT Member Louise would have said. :-) Also the bark hearts were fran-taged; I use Aged Rose and Shabby White.

 Thanks for stopping by today. Please visit us again tomorrow to see what our schabottager has come up with for the Birthday theme. :-)

Hugz,
Sandy


3 comments:

  1. beautiful card Sandy.
    I love the pretty colours and gorgeous detail.

    Hugs
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful card! Can't wait for the Maja collection; I will probably have to order them all ;-)
    Hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! And I hope you're all done with the techy torments for now...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete