Sunday, March 24, 2013

Love is in the air - again ;)


~PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE TOP PICKS FROM THE FEB CHALLENGE~



Good morning LLC friends and followers! 

Finally Sunday is here and I, Louise that is, can show you what I made this week, as you probably know by now, this weeks theme is Fussy and Fancy. 

Now isn't that just the perfect theme for a romantic wedding card? I thought so anyways and this one I got on order for a lovely couple soon to be husband and wife named Therese and Marcus. I didn't get any specific wants or needs however they are getting married during the easter holidays and so the woman ordering it wanted bits and pieces of yellow. Besides the yellow white is usually a big part of weddings so I choose lots of white too. I have used to of the newly stocked laces here. The one alongside the image is named "Amour", its so beautiful. And look at the broad one...mmm...better than candy me thinks! And of course one of the love hangers had to find its way to my card to.  

The image is from Magnolia and is a couple of years old but it sure is timeless - sooo adorable! 
Before I head off I want to show you some closeups to. However not of the inside as the person ordering it thought they want to keep that to themselves. 






I hope you´ll like my make this week :) 
Lots of love 





1 comment:

  1. Wow! Another stunning card, I really shouldn't come here, every day my wishlist grows and grows lol...Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete