Sunday, February 3, 2013

Charming!



Hi there LLC friends and followers! 
Hope you're enjoying your weekend? Mine has been a wild mixture of the continuance of renovations to our house, giving medicine to the kids, watching a great Swedish thriller while creating this card. Everything is all good, however I'd love to leave the medicine part out. Hopefully they will both feel much better next week. The weekly theme is CHARMS and my fellow DT members has created some truly adorable and charming projects all week so don't miss out ;) 

I want to showcase another birthday card I made for a very treasured friend (gosh, I hope she misses out on this post, her birthday is not until next week ;) lol)
I have colored up one of my absolute fav stamps, she´s from Whiff of joy. She is called Musing Melinda and was part of a collection E. Bell illustrated years ago called Guardian Angels. Im so happy she's part of my collection. 
I have all the products I used from LLC listed at the end of this post, just click the pic and it takes you right to the very spot. I just want to mention a few things. As I told you about earlier this week Sandra is having a clearance sale atm and there are some truly amazing finds to be made. For an example I used flowers from Magnolia called vintage orchids on here and they are part of the sale - such a bargain! I also just have to tell you about the overly gorge charm! I could get poor only from buying all of the new charms available...there are sooooo many! ;) 









Hope you like my creation :) 
Thanks for all the amazing words you leave me, both in my personal blog and here on the LLC blog. 
Means the world, xxx


8 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about poorly children sweetie..
    Hoping yours are much better very soon... (mine all seem to be taking it turns - lol.)

    Your card is simply beautiful.. so many wonderful elements to please the eyes! Smiles.

    Hugs to you,
    Karen.xx
    http://kraftykarens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!!! What a truly stunning card! My jaw dropped to the floor when I saw this ..... I am so in awe right now! I could only dream of making something as beautiful as this! LOVE all of it! Your friend is one lucky girl :)
    Hugs, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Lovely elements.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card, can only imagine all the work which went into it, well done :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is very, very lovely and beautiful. So many details to find on it, I love them all.
    Hugs Elfi

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous... love the painty distressing on the flowers, and fabulous layers and stitching!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card! Love the colors you have used.
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete