Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Sneezing Tilda

Morning everyone, hope you are all OK? Living practically in the sea I am managing to escape nearly all of the snow, but once I go round one corner there is some snow and it keeps getting deeper the further away you go, but it is still cold and with the biting North Wind howling down the street, brrr, so as it's cold and 'flu season I thought Sneezing Tilda would be perfect for my anything but a square project.


I've used a Go Kreate die for my card, the papers are from Maja Designs Vintage Summer Collection, the edges have been distressed with Walnut Stain ink. 


I forgot how much I like green, lol. I've coloured Tilda in with distress markers and added sparkle with stickles. The roses are from my stash, I've also added Kort og Godt white rolled roses and white chrysanthemums and a White Magnolia Shabby Chic Tulle Rose, there are also some Melissa Frances Pearls. Sandy has got some lovely new trims and lace in, she has also shown us what she is going to stock, they are gorgeous, I've used some of the new White Cluny Lace With Threaded Ribbon and some of my favourite White Organza Roses Trim.


Click on the following pictures and it will take you to the items in the store.

Hugs,

Becky x



5 comments:

  1. Oh Becky! This is so beautiful! Love your coloring - as always and you've added so many great embellies!
    Lovely! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, love it love it!!! Absolutely adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...wow... Wow...
    Oh Becky this is totally awesome!!!! !!!
    I love it!!!
    Hugs, Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Becky! Love the colors and the gorgeous flower arrangement. And of cours your beautiful coloring! Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Becky! Lovely colors and details!

    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete