Monday, July 16, 2012

Shabby Swing - card

Good Morning all,
It`s Karita here with a new card to share with you.
Many of you propably doesn´t know how much I adore Pion Design papers. 
Well I love them very dearly - I think they are most beautiful papers on earth. 
And when Sandy was so generous with our DT packages and sent us many kinds of papers and  some of them was Pion Design papers - I thought Christmas had arrived :)
One of the many papers was this gorgeous Swing To The Clouds. 
I just love that swinging girl - she looks so pretty :)
And like usual I have inked all the edges with Distress Ink - Walnut Stain and used my sewing machine. 
Also I have played with white arylic paint and add it on the paper edges too.
Beautiful flowers are Roses With Glass Pearls from Kort&Godt and White Gardenia Flowers.
Here you can see how I´ve played with Crackle Paint  - Picket Fence
Metal frame is from Kort& Godt and actually the colour was copper, but I decided to paint it so it fits better with my shabby style card :)
Few white feathers and beautiful Vintage Pearl Pin and few more roses.
Have you already notice how the Live & Love Crafts Store has wonderful collection of laces?! :) 
Here you can see one of the many laces and this one is Alencon
Also I added some Cheese Cloth too.

Okay, that`s all for today :)
I wish you all a lovely week and take care everyone :)
Hugs, Karita

4 comments:

  1. Good looking card karita, and what a smart idea to out the leters on top of the frame! "inspired"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Karita! Love the lace and the flowers and what you did with the frame and the crackle paint! Note to self: remember this! Thanks for the great idea! Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karita what a sweet vintage image its so softly coloured and special, your card is stunning , Those flowers are fabulous stunning card great work hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Karita, was für eine schöne Karte. Das Motiv gefällt mir so gut. Du hast alles so schön angeordnet, wundervoll!
    Liebe Grüße
    Elfi

    ReplyDelete